3 True & Tested Referral Marketing Software Tools in 2022


Managing a referral program can be a time-consuming affair, but it is well worth the effort to attract new customers at a low cost. Research shows that referral leads convert 30% better than leads collected from other marketing channels. While this is already quite significant, you can get even better results by making the right […]

Top 8 Tips and Some Examples for Customer Retention Emails


Customer Retention is an essential component for any business. It helps build a good relationship with the customer. Customer retention is directly related to customer satisfaction and engagement. There are several customer retention strategies and Customer Retention Emails are one of them. 59% of B2B marketers say email is their most effective channel for generating […]

12 Pro Tips on How to Talk to Customers!


In this customer-centric era, customer experience has become the cornerstone for the success of a business venture. Having said that, customer experiences are largely governed by how you talk to customers and how efficient your customer service team is. After all, improper customer interactions defeat the very purpose of creating a frontline. Don’t forget: “Customer […]

4 Pro Tips to Creating Phenomenal B2B Customer Experiences


More than a year after a global lockdown, business growth is finally starting to reach pre-pandemic levels. With customers back in stores and flights at full capacity, hopes of a ‘V-shaped recovery’ have started to materialize. For many companies, the focus has been on finding new markets and diversifying supply chains. Cost control is assuming […]

How Can Conversational AI Solve Your Customer Experience Woes?


  Businesses have always valued sturdy customer support. Contact centers have been at the epicenter of it. But times have changed. Beyond the pandemic, customer expectations are not the same anymore. There are more apprehensions and doubts in the minds of customers, triggered by these uncertain times. There is more impatience. So, businesses now have […]

8 Unmissable Benefits of Multilingual Customer Support


If you think having a brilliant product is the only thing that matters, you may not be entirely correct. Providing customers with quality after-sales services is equally important. Professional customer service experiences play a critical role in client retention.  Whether you are into e-commerce or in the hospitality industry, customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal […]

7 Powerful Support Email Writing Hacks that Really Works


Sending out dozens of customer support emails are the daily chores of marketing agents globally and perhaps it’s easy to undervalue the primary importance it has. Just a factually wrong or an ill-written support email can have effects you’d not want at all for your business. Do you know that the good ol’ emails beat other […]

6 Mobile Customer Loyalty Program Ideas for Gen Z


73% of shoppers say they are more likely to join a loyalty program that automatically displays their points balance. The message for brands is this: physical loyalty cards are outdated, it is time for mobile loyalty wallets or app-based loyalty programs. The reason? In the digital era, there is a mobile app for practically everything […]

5 Tips to Revive Failed Customer Loyalty Programs


To retain your customers, you have to think long term. This means thinking not only in terms of sales but also building relationships with them. If your customers feel valued and appreciated, you can generate priceless word-of-mouth publicity. In turn, this stimulates referrals, positive online reviews and lowers marketing costs. This is a key reason […]

How to Improve Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV) Beyond the Pandemic


Any business spends a lot of time focusing on retaining the top 20% of its customers. This is because their contribution to revenue is significantly higher than the remaining 80%. The longer they stay with your brand, the more profit you can expect to make.  However, with the pandemic altering customer buying decisions, it is […]