How do we collect personal information?We collect personal information in a variety of ways. We collect personal information directly from you; for example, when you visit our websites, respond to a survey, participate in a telephone interaction, fill out a registration form or otherwise use the Service. We may also collect personal information from third parties. For example, we may collect personal information from service providers that help us to build and maintain our contact lists, that integrate their services into ours, or in other ways work with us for our mutual benefit. We also collect personal information from you passively. For example, the Service use tracking tools like cookies, pixels, and web beacons to collect usage and browser information. Additionally, if you enable location data on your device, this data will be collected based on the location settings on your device.
|Type of Cookies
|Required cookies are essential for the operation of the Service. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to access and use secure areas of the Service.
|These cookies collect information about how you use the Service, including which pages you go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. These cookies do not collect information that individually identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Service function and perform.
|Functionality cookies allow the Service to remember information you have entered or choices you make (such as your username, language, or your region) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies also enable you to optimize your use of the Service after logging in. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize.
|Targeting or Advertising
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS.
- Tell Us Which Right You Are Exercising: Specify which right you want to exercise and the personal information to which your request relates (if not to you). If you are acting on behalf of another consumer, please clearly indicate this fact and your authority to act on such consumer’s behalf;
- Help Us Verify Your Identity: Provide us enough information to verify your identity. For example, provide us (at a minimum) your full name, address, and phone number. Please note that if we cannot initially verify your identity, we may request additional information to complete the verification process. Any personal information you disclose to us for purposes of verifying your identity will solely be used for the purpose of verification.
- Direct Our Response Delivery: Inform us of the delivery mechanism with which you prefer to receive our response. You may specify, for example, email, mail, or through your account (if you have one with us).