With over 45% of companies planning to outsource their customer service since the pandemic, many businesses are in search of top customer service outsourcing companies.
You also must have ended up here in the search of the same.
Even though cost reduction is the main motive behind outsourcing customer service, there are also a handful of other benefits. In this post, we will be sharing with you some of the best customer support companies you can consider while outsourcing your customer service.
To ease your selection process, we have also covered the pros, cons, and pricing of each company.
Let’s dive into the post!
Top 10 Customer Outsourcing Companies
Helplama is a customer service outsourcing company that can assist you in handling your live chat, email, and voice support. With Helplama, you can hire live chat answering experts from the USA, UK, and Australia.
- Have both local and remote call centers with cutting-edge infrastructure.
- Tailored to meet the needs of small businesses also.
- The only customer service company that offers a ‘Zero Risk Business Model’. Through this feature, Helplama trains and tests agents on your store to ensure risk-free, and high-quality services.
- No fixed pricing plans.
This customer service company provides outsourced customer support at customized pricing plans. The pricing plans are decided based on your industry. However, it starts at $399/month.
Helpware is one of the top customer service outsourcing companies you can trust to deliver the best customer support solutions. They are specialists in outsourcing customer service from e-commerce to SaaS companies.
- Have both inbound and outbound call center teams built to assist your existing team.
- Provides outsourced email, chat, and technical support as well.
- Combines automation and human touch to add empathy while dealing with customers’ issues.
- At times, agents struggle to communicate in the correct US accent.
- As per a user review, the issue resolution is a bit slow.
This company offers customer service outsourcing at customized pricing plans. Alternatively, you can get a quote for more insight.
With Aidey, you can outsource customer service for handling the phone, chat, and email round-the-clock. They offer assistance in setting up your remote customer service team within days.
- Set up a team after assessing your customer support volumes, protocols, and order complexities.
- Provides free onboarding.
- Facilitates smooth workflow irrespective of the time zones.
- One user suggests that the project execution could have been smoother.
- Multilingual support is not available.
You can try the customer support outsourcing of this company for a 21-day free trial. After that, their pricing starts at $1499.
Sykes is a UK-based customer service outsourcing company. It is a secure platform that offers agents who handle multi-channel communications.
- Have agents from across the globe with multilingual capabilities.
- Comes with an independent chat platform with options to include chat technology.
- Provides social media customer service agents.
- Mainly focuses on voice-based communication channels.
- Even basic details about pricing are not provided.
This platform offers outsourced customer service solutions as per a customized pricing structure. However, you can contact their sales team for more information.
5) Remote Coworker
As the name suggests, this customer care company assists you in offering BPO solutions exclusively through a remote team of agents. They offer simplified workflows via their outsourced customer service.
- Provides virtual assistants handling English and Spanish languages.
- A dedicated account manager is provided to monitor your virtual assistants.
- Weekly progress reports of agents are available.
- Only remote agents are available.
The pricing plans of this customer service outsourcing company come in three tiers:
- Part-time Starter – $7.99/hour
- Full-time Starter – $6.99/hour
- Full-time Bilingual – $9.99/hour
Callbox is one of the leading customer support companies that offer assistance to B2B companies. They mainly focus on outsourcing lead generation assistance.
- Assists in outsourcing pipeline management and appointment booking.
- Helps in connecting with customers through email, social media, search, and direct marketing channels.
- Provides reporting of the progress in lead generation.
- Some users report that the leads generated were of poor quality.
- Usability is more oriented towards sales teams.
This platform offers customized pricing plans.
Ascensos is one of the best customer service companies that offer omnichannel customer solutions through voice, social, text, web chat, video chat, etc. You can outsource customer service to a workforce of hybrid agents who work both remotely and on-site.
- Provides multi-lingual customer service features.
- Through their ‘recruit to fit’ policy, only the best-fit agents are recruited.
- Give insights into customer analytics.
- Pricing plans are not transparent.
As the pricing plans are customized for this customer service outsourcing company, you have to contact them to get accurate pricing details.
Sensee offers outsourced customer service for UK-based companies by promoting a completely work-from-home team of agents. For the same reason, you can outsource customer support at reduced costs.
- The agents work for a single brand so that they will be well versed with your company’s functions.
- Helps your team to assist your customers 24/7 via call, email, chat, text, or social media.
- Tailored to meet the needs of small businesses also.
- Only full-time agents are available.
To outsource customer service to this company, you have to contact them to find out the exact pricing structure.
This customer service company offers 24/7 outsourced phone support in English and Spanish. Additionally, they also help to interact with your customers through SMS and email.
- Helps you track the key metrics of customer service through their mobile app.
- Lets you sort, filter, and tag calls.
- Assists you in order processing via phone.
- The agents are based in the US alone.
- The free trial does not provide agents with custom scripts.
You can try their features for a 7-day free trial before outsourcing customer service to this company. After that, the pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Basic – $59/month
- Business – $115/month
- Pro – $279/month
- Executive – $499/month
- Enterprise – $889/month
This is a customer service outsourcing company that is completely customer-centric and provides fast resolution to your customers. They offer a range of outsourcing features for call centers, helpdesks, live chat, phone support, and much more.
- Offers omnichannel communications.
- Agents are able to handle 48 languages.
- Comes with separate outsourcing solutions for e-commerce startups.
- Does not provide you with analytics.
- The pricing plans are not transparent.
This customer service outsourcing company offers customized pricing plans under three categories:
- Backup Team
- Focus & Dedication
- Full Team Dedication
With a significant reduction in support costs, customer service outsourcing companies are a boon for businesses. Additionally, you don’t have to worry about your agent training also. Since now you have an idea of top 10 customer outsourcing companies, it won’t be that hard to choose the one that best fits your business needs.
However, consider Helplama as a better option. With our faster response rate, better conversions, and zero-risk model, you don’t have to worry about your ROI.
What’s more, we offer customized pricing plans starting at just $399/month.