With live chat accounting for a 40% increase in conversion rates, and chatbots generating 35-40% response rates, it is clear that both these features can do wonders for your business! Drift is a platform that many businesses use, particularly for live chat and chatbots.
Nevertheless, many businesses are now looking for Drift alternatives mainly due to its less transparency in pricing. Surprisingly, there are a variety of choices you can find instead of Drift!
To make your job easy, we’ve compiled a list of the best 5 Drift alternatives for you to consider. Let’s get started!
1) Helplama Help Desk
Trusted by more than 1500 companies, Helplama help desk software is one of the best Drift alternatives. This CRM tool lets you manage all your customer service activities through a single platform. The live chat feature of this software works as a hybrid model of human and bot interaction.
This Drift alternative provides a 15-day free trial. After that, the pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Standard – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
- Provides training to agents through AI-powered chatbots, thereby improving their skills. As per data, engaged and knowledgeable employees deliver a better customer experience and close 33% more deals.
- Helps you to set a customized live chat widget on your website.
- One-click integration option for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- For all plans, unlimited tickets are provided.
- All plans include 3 agents. Extra charges are applicable for additional users.
Intercom is a CRM tool that provides an all-in-one solution for your customer’s journey. It has a unified platform for your sales, marketing, and support teams. It has been shortlisted as an “Established Player” by Capterra in the categories of Live Chat Software and Customer Engagement Software in 2022.
Through this platform, you can leverage your customer engagement by getting in touch with them across every touchpoint. In addition to that, customer relationships can be maintained by employing their personalized, messenger-based experience.
The pricing plans for this tool are as follows:
- Support – Custom pricing
- Engage – Custom pricing
- Convert – Custom pricing
- Starter Plan – $74/month (special plan for very small businesses).
Major businesses using Intercom are Shopify, Living Spaces, Udemy, Unity, etc.
- The loading speed of Intercom is just 981 milliseconds, compared to 7.2 seconds of Drift. This is highly relevant since website conversion rates drop by an average of 4.42% with each additional second of load time.
- Comes with a shared inbox feature.
- Easier to use.
- Does not provide a free version, and the free trial option is available only for very small businesses.
- Slower to reach ROI.
- Users find the customization feature of Drift more useful.
3) Freshdesk Messaging
This is one of the best Drift alternatives available since it helps you to engage with your customers through almost all messaging apps, including SMS, WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, Telegram, Facebook, and whatnot!
Their chatbot is equipped with both artificial and human intelligence to provide exceptional customer support. Furthermore, they also guarantee their chatbots reduce handle time with optimized support and thereby improve your CSAT.
A 21-day free trial is available for this product. After that, you can opt for their free version or paid versions. The pricing categories are as follows:
- Growth – $15/agent/month
- Pro – $39/agent/month
- Enterprise – $69/agent/month
Major businesses using Freshdesk Messaging are lenskart.com, Make My Trip, Klarna, Doctaly, and many more.
- Best-in-class chatbots that primarily focus on intent and engagement.
- “Single-Sign-On” feature is available.
- Comes with language detection.
- The screen sharing feature is not available.
- Event-triggered actions are not supported.
- Widgets are absent.
This alternative to Drift is a one-stop solution for your customer service, marketing, and sales requirements.
A 14-day free trial is provided by this software. After that, you can opt for either their free or paid plans. The pricing is categorized as follows:
- Pro – $25/month/inbox
- Unlimited – $95/month/inbox
Major businesses using Crisp are Cleartax, Appfigures, CallHippo, Boston University, AitLiquide, and many more.
- Provides the features of knowledge base shortcuts and co-browsing that are unavailable in Drift.
- Compared to Drift, this alternative has the feature of video calls during live chat.
- Customer segmentation can be done.
- A network monitoring feature is provided.
- Visitor identification feature is not provided by this Drift alternative.
- This Drift alternative lacks the ability to connect a calendar like Google or Outlook directly to the chatbox.
- The complaint monitoring feature is absent.
Tidio is the 3rd most popular live chat software in the USA. This Drift alternative combines the strengths of live chat and chatbots to provide you with strong customer service tools. Their live chat platform can be easily customized for your brand. You can also trust their chatbots for order placement, upselling, and lead generation into the bargain.
This tool has a 7-day free trial. After that, you can go for their free or paid plans. The pricing plans are as follows:
- Starter – $32.50/month
- Team – $65.83/month
- Scale – $332.50/month
Major businesses using Tidio are Vertex Aerospace, Safariland, Printpack, Inc., Falcon Pack, etc.
- Through the “Message Sneak-Peek” option, you can see what the user is writing before they send you the message.
- You can add a contact form on your website.
- Huge selection of customizable chatbots.
- This Drift alternative does not provide a contact import facility.
- Routing rules between teams cannot be set up.
- Cannot set up follow-up alerts.
To Sum It Up:
Even though Drift is one of the best customer service tools, it has its own shortcomings. If you are currently using Drift and want to switch from it, we have provided you with the top five options you can choose from. Prioritize your customer service and business needs before finalizing one and achieving better leads.
If you are on the lookout for a trusted name to outsource your customer service, Helplama is just a phone call away. Our customized pricing plans are budget-friendly and personalized for your business needs. Feel free to reach out!